Wtf are you talking about?? Who cares??You guided:
Tools > Avant Browser options > add-ons > add-ons tab > Find
Really it must be:
Tools > Avant Browser options > Add-ons > Add-ons tab > Import
3) I made this addon with developers in mind, incase they wanted to test their site in IE8. It's not meant for normal usage.
What?? but wait:Now we can witness another fun:
This your page, specificly dedicated to the Compatibility View Button,
disables THE button in IE8.
You've only managed to explain a bunch of nonsense, that made little sense at all. The sense it did make was just plain wrong.In fact I am the only person here who was able to explain the right things in the right sequence.
5) If you had the mindset beyond trying to cause trouble, you would have searched the forum, and learned that there's a small bug with the auto install protocol. Yes, it does cause a slight problem with the addons bar, but it is being fixed.
One thing you do not understand. This addon was written by ME. Not Avant staff. I am NOT staff, therefore you can stop with all this "manual writting" nonsense. Here's a manual for you:
1) Install the auto execute script
2) Extract the vbs file to the skins folder in your Avant Browser directory
3) Press the button, don't even press the button if you don't want to. Just run the damn script.
4) READ THE MESSAGE BOX WHEN IT POPS UP
Real hard. I'm sorry you need a manual for something my 8 y/o nephew was able to figure out.