Alt +s with the search bar

If you have suggestions to make Avant Browser even better, describe them here.

Alt +s with the search bar

Postby EKS » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:26 am

Hi,

Is it posible to have search bar NOT react on the alt + s shortcut. I use alot of time in forums and having to use my mouse to click on the "submit" button is no good  ::)

Once i remove the search bar i can use the alt + s shortcut. But once i activate it the alt + s points to the search bar. If a option for having the alt + s work with forums could be added it would be great.

Perhaps move the search bar shorcut to ctrl + s ( I know its used for "save" but who uses that ? )
EKS

Avant Version:

Re: Alt +s with the search bar

Post Reply #1 by batigolaso » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:31 am

EKS: the thing is that while you think no one uses the ctrl-s for save, there is some user out there who does. There is never any set of keys you can change it to that aren't used by some other user and some other program. + this is a small request not affecting too many people, so it's not going to get too much attention for now :( sorry.
"In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse." -The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
batigolaso
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Avantic Deluxe

Avant Version:

Post Reply #2 by EKS » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:36 am

at least you replyed. Il check the browser again after a few versions hoping for a nice suprice :)
EKS

Avant Version:

Post Reply #3 by kjnangre » Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:20 am

at least you replyed

Ya, bati tends to do that. Look at his post count, its insane!  ;D I'm still working on 300 so that I can be a God  :D
kjnangre
Fan
Fan

Avant Version:

Return to Avant Browser Requests