Please put your bug reports here, and only here.
Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, Developer, AvantGuard
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm
- Windows Version: Windows 7 x64
- Avant Version: 2012 build 23
- IE Version: IE9
I just upgraded from build 21 to build 23 and use Firefox to render. Now I get the attached error stating that version 8.0.1 is incpmpatible as it is expecting 10.0.2 for any page that I try to load.
If I switch back to IE9 render it does not do this however I need to use the Mozilla engine.
- Avant Fanatic
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 am
- Windows Version: win7
- Avant Version: 2012 beta 8
- IE Version: ie9
Maybe the firefox engine is broken when you update Avant. Try to reinstall it.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 pm
- Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32 and 64 bits
- Avant Version: 2012 RC 2
- IE Version: 8.0.7601.17514
I updated from build 18 to 28 and I'm having the same problem. I reinstalled Firefox and Avant a lot of times and nothing changes. Downgrading to build 18 again to see if I'm still able to use it.
edit: Back on 18 and everything's ok. How do I upgrade it now?
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4058
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
Under what situation pop up this error message?
Return to “Avant Browser Bug Reports”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users