Free MP3 Players

Discuss whatever you like here! ( ...that's not spam!)

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Coolnat2004
Semi-Avantic
Semi-Avantic
Windows Version: Windows
Avant Version:

Free MP3 Players

Post by Coolnat2004 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:12 am

Maybe some of you have heard of all of these 'free stuff' sites popping up all over the internet. They usually involve signing up under someone's referral link, completing a simple (Generally free) offer with an advertiser, then getting a certain amount of people to do the same.

Well, I'm participating in one that is exactly like this, but you get a nifty MP3 Player. There's a 20GB Apple iPod (From HP), an iPod mini, even an iRiver 20GB player with a color screen :P

This site is legit, since I know people who have recieved their players.

I've gotten 2 referrals and completed my offer. That means I only need 3 more. If anyone here would like to help me out and start their venture twards a free MP3 player, just sign up under my link and complete an offer. That would most definately be a very kind gesture, eh? :)

Perhaps we could organize a 'conga line' of sorts on the forums here, where people would sign up using the top referral link and have their link added to the bottom, bumping people up as they complete their referrals.

Anywho, here's my link. I'm willing to give out a 9-minute prepaid phone card, a 5-minute prepaid phone card, or a gmail invite if you wish and complete an offer under me, just to show my thanks.

http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=2959

Wilson
Fan
Fan
Avant Version:

Post by Wilson » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:52 am

USA only, just like freeipods.com and some other similar sites.
- Wilson

Coolnat2004
Semi-Avantic
Semi-Avantic
Avant Version:

Post by Coolnat2004 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:53 am

Wilson wrote:USA only, just like freeipods.com and some other similar sites.
I didn't know that. I think they'd get more traffic if they offered some to like at least Canada as well.

Wilson
Fan
Fan
Avant Version:

Post by Wilson » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:45 am

I might try at one of those sites when shopthestates.com opens back up in a few weeks, depending on how much shipping costs.
- Wilson