Hi all!

Discuss whatever you like here! ( ...that's not spam!)

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Post Reply
elwizard
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Windows Version: Linux Ubuntu 9.10
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A

Hi all!

Post by elwizard » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 pm

I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Just a question:
Is there a Linux version (Ubuntu) of Avant Browser or/and Orca Browser?
Are you going to code a linux version one?
I've been using Avant Browser for a long time on Windows, but now i just changed to Linux, and I still want to use this browser, but i can't find it.
I tried to use Orca browser on Linux with wine app, and it seems to work correctly 80%, but not perfect.
Avant Browser doesn't works perfect.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings from Spain. ;)

User avatar
André
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 5787
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 1901 3:19 am
Windows Version: Windows 7 x64
Avant Version:
Location: Baltimore and McHenry, Maryland, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by André » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Well Avant would be impossible seeing as there is no version of IE for Linux. Orca is technically possible but I highly doubt you will ever see one.
Formerly known as DrDrrae.
Image
I am not a member of the development team.
Please search the forum before posting questions.

Avant Force Wiki || Avant Force Blog
Desktop:
Intel C2Q Q9550 @ 3.7GHz || 8GiBs DDR2 800 @ 435MHz || Asus P5E
112 GiB SSD || 931 GiB HDD || 2x ATI 5770 in CrossfireX || Picture

NetBook:
ASUS Eee PC 1000HE || 1.66 GHz Atom N280 || 2 GiB DDR2 667 || 320 GiB HDD

NAS:
Intel E5200 @ 2.632 GHz || 4 GiB DDR2 800 @ 421 MHz || Foxconn G31MXP-K
5.45 TiB RAID 6

User avatar
AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:55 am
Windows Version: WIN 7 64 BIT
Avant Version: THE LATEST
IE Version: 9

Re: Hi all!

Post by AXEMAN » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Hello elwizard i was wondering why you to changed to Linux.??? :wave: :)

elwizard
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Windows Version: Linux Ubuntu 9.10
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A

Re: Hi all!

Post by elwizard » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 pm

André wrote:Well Avant would be impossible seeing as there is no version of IE for Linux. Orca is technically possible but I highly doubt you will ever see one.
What a pity then! Thank you anyway for your quickly anwser.
AXEMAN wrote:Hello elwizard i was wondering why you to changed to Linux.???
The answer is very simple. I'm very tired of Windows.
There's a lot of things to take care for my change.
1. A lot of bugs. When you install a new copy of Windows, everything seems to be ok. From time to time, when installing new apps, it starts to appear new errors, and errors. After that, i need to format and install again. Backups are very tricky always.
2. Linux is for free, so, i won't be spending my money buying and buying Windows releases and ...
3. ... every Windows release requires a better computer, so you need to change the motherboard, memory cards, new microprocessor, etc...
4. I don't like Windows Vista and Windows 7.
5. I consider that, a OS need to help the user, not to create problems. And currently both OS gives a lot of problems, in all aspects.
6. Linux updates their core and apps without any problem (at least at the moment). Everything runs ok.
7. Linux doesn't have problems with viruses. The major part of this kind of this 'malicious software' are made for Windows. I currently don't have any antivirus for enter on the net, or do the most commons functions on my pc. Linux security is better. I just have got an firewall, for better security, but nothing else i need.
8. It goes better for me. I'm a PHP coder, and Linux is better to configure Apache, MySQL and PHP (PAM) than Windows. Better results in Linux.

The only problem is the lack of quality apps, but I now, in the future, it will appear new software to the users, with the same quality as windows has now (or better).
In some govements (as it could be in France, Germany or China for example), Linux is the official Operating System, not Windows, and every time, in more countries.

Of course, everyone has their own needs and the option of to choose between any OS.
Finally, I'm sorry by my English. My native tongue is Spanish.
Best regards. ;)

addonsfan
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by addonsfan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 am

Well, with the version 12 comin out, I suppose it would be possible that the developers have planned for cross-platform compatibility. If done correctly, you would just have to turn a compiling flag on/off to compile for another OS. Atleast in C++... But no one on the forum has heard about any plans for Linux compatibility afaik, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

User avatar
DaComboMan
Fan
Fan
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:56 am
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home
Avant Version: 2012 181 Ultimate
IE Version: 9
Location: Arkansas

Re: Hi all!

Post by DaComboMan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 am

Hola! ElWizard!

Nice write up about Linux.
I've tried Mint and it was pretty good.
Couldn't configure the Canon Scanner but i guess if you look (or wait) long enough it'll come about.
Peripherals are always an issue. Will my Sony digital camera work with it? Will it work just as good as on Windows? Once Linux gets over these peripheral items, then i'm sure it will surpass Windows.


It's been over a year now we've been waiting to take a peek at this AVANT 12... patience!
Windows 7 Home

addonsfan
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by addonsfan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:33 am

DaComboMan wrote:Nice write up about Linux.
There's just one thing I don't understand...

I mean seriously...

How can you NOT like an OS by a company, with this man as the CEO??

elwizard
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Windows Version: Linux Ubuntu 9.10
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A

Re: Hi all!

Post by elwizard » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 am

addonsfan wrote:Well, with the version 12 comin out, I suppose it would be possible that the developers have planned for cross-platform compatibility. If done correctly, you would just have to turn a compiling flag on/off to compile for another OS. Atleast in C++... But no one on the forum has heard about any plans for Linux compatibility afaik, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Well, perhaps in a future... who knows it?
At the moment, I need to use in the meanwhile FF, Chrome or Opera (between others) on linux (unfortunalety).
DaComboMan wrote: Couldn't configure the Canon Scanner but i guess if you look (or wait) long enough it'll come about.
Peripherals are always an issue. Will my Sony digital camera work with it? Will it work just as good as on Windows? Once Linux gets over these peripheral items, then i'm sure it will surpass Windows.
Yes, i'm agree with you. Some peripherals give issues when installing or using. I had some problems with my old TFT screen, but I figured out my X-Windows Xorg system and now is working perfectly (better than Win2). There is a lot of problems when some companies have signep up a contract with Microsoft to not release their code and/or create Linux privative controllers, but hoping in a future somebody could solve this problem.
I'm having now a problem with my new wireless, but i hope to solve soon this. ;)
addonsfan wrote: How can you NOT like an OS by a company, with this man as the CEO??
hehehehe :lol: I couldn't believe what I saw! hehehe Thank you for this 'real video' :mrgreen: ;)

abfan123
Avantus Maximus
Avantus Maximus
Posts: 5624
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:24 pm
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: 8
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by abfan123 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Well, I've not had to reinstall Windows Vista on my PC even once. I've used it from it's release date and not had to reinstall it even once. It has worked great.
So there's probably another reason why you had a not so pleasent experience: You're a noob

I hope that there won't be Avant or Orca for Linsux.

Windows Seven Basic is working very fast even on PCs with old hardware such as P4 PCs.
And you can get a Windows license for a very low price if you know the valid place. ;)

Now you're going to spend a lot of times finding the valid drivers for your devices and finding the valid APPs for Linsux.
IE8(Pro), Microsoft Security Essentials
Main PC:
Image
Secondary PC same as primary but with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate as the OS.

addonsfan
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by addonsfan » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 pm

abfan123 wrote:So there's probably another reason why you had a not so pleasent experience: You're a noob
:lol: :lol:
This is actually a very valid argument, though in a harsh way. (not being sarcastic)

Either that or you went to college, and let some professor brainwash you into believing some nonsense about "the establishment" or something.

elwizard
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Windows Version: Linux Ubuntu 9.10
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A

Re: Hi all!

Post by elwizard » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:33 pm

abfan123 wrote:Well, I've not had to reinstall Windows Vista on my PC even once. I've used it from it's release date and not had to reinstall it even once. It has worked great.
So there's probably another reason why you had a not so pleasent experience: You're a noob
How old is your computer then?
Does Win7 run quickly in a Pentium III or Pentium IV 1400 Mhz? hehehe
My computer is 12 years old and it is working as the first day now.
I'm with computers since 15 years old and now i'm 35 years old.
I'm a computer technician (I do work on this) and also a coder (VBasic, C++, PHP, Javascript, HTML, CSS, XML and now learning Perl), so, i can't consider I'm noob.
I've seen and working with: Unix, CP/M plus, MS-DOS, Win 3.11, Win 95, Win 98 (SE), Win Millenium, Win XP, Win 2000 NT and both Win Vista and 7.
I have also been testing Windows 7 when Microsoft released last year a beta Pack and I still think the same: Windows Vista and 7 are worst than Win XP (for me).
I have tested Windows Vista and 7 on my computer and it doesn't works as Win XP does.
abfan123 wrote: I hope that there won't be Avant or Orca for Linsux.
An admin told me this. Anyway, Orca works ok in Linux with Wine.
abfan123 wrote:And you can get a Windows license for a very low price if you know the valid place. ;)
Price in Spain is 320 euros (459 USD) Is this a low price to buy a home edition copy of Windows 7? I don't think so but...
I don't know how much is it in your country, but I know what's the price in Spain, and it is not too much cheaper. Linux is free, no cost.
abfan123 wrote: Now you're going to spend a lot of times finding the valid drivers for your devices and finding the valid APPs for Linsux.
hehehe I have no problems with 'drivers'. Everything runs ok now.
Find valid APPs for Linux?
1. Do you know what is Google? hehehe
http://es.wikibooks.org/wiki/Introducci ... s_en_Linux
(sorry, is in Spanish, but you could find Windows to Linux APPs, you will understand it quickly). It is very easy to find lol.
2. Ubuntu also has an internal searcher for APPs, that are verified and valid for linux (Windows doesn't have this).

And now you will say that there are no viruses for Windows lol...
And that's because you're very very noob.
If you like Windows, it is ok for me. I have no problems with this, but, you can't tell me I'm a noob.
When you're going, I'm back again.
I'm sorry for this.
Best regards. ;)

addonsfan
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by addonsfan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 am

elwizard wrote:How old is your computer then?
Does Win7 run quickly in a Pentium III or Pentium IV 1400 Mhz? hehehe
My computer is 12 years old and it is working as the first day now.
I'm with computers since 15 years old and now i'm 35 years old.
I'm a computer technician (I do work on this) and also a coder (VBasic, C++, PHP, Javascript, HTML, CSS, XML and now learning Perl), so, i can't consider I'm noob.
I've seen and working with: Unix, CP/M plus, MS-DOS, Win 3.11, Win 95, Win 98 (SE), Win Millenium, Win XP, Win 2000 NT and both Win Vista and 7.
I have also been testing Windows 7 when Microsoft released last year a beta Pack and I still think the same: Windows Vista and 7 are worst than Win XP (for me).
I have tested Windows Vista and 7 on my computer and it doesn't works as Win XP does.
You make a good arguement, however... It can also be argued that a noob wouldn't keep up with the times. Are you running on a 16bit cpu?? (jk) :lol: It's kinda like a WWII dog fighter vs a modern jet. The hardware just can't compair, so why would you expect a WWII dog fighter to be able to hit it's top speed or even fly at all, with the same instruments/gadgets a jet would have?

Ok so bad example.... But as far as I see it, if you have some wimpy computer that takes an hour to compile 500-1000 lines of C++ code (reguardless of the OS), then you just don't have room to talk about speed issues in Vista, let alone Win7. Linux is designed to be lightweight, so if you refuse to upgrade your PC... that's pretty much your problem. Btw, I'm willing to bet that you still use an application similar to Notepad to make your websites. Ok, me too... I use code view in Dreamweaver. But if you use code editor that can't even color the sytanx, than yes; you're a noob. Surely your computer can atleast handle realtime threaded sytanx coloring. If it can't even handle that, and you claim to be a computer technician... then yes, you're a noob. (keep in mind I'm setting the bar extremely low) You can't possibly be very good at web design, if you're computer can't even run Photoshop. You have heard of Photoshop, right? No offense if you fit this criteria, I'm trying not to be a jerk here.

Quite frankly though, there's no reason for a computer technician to have a 12 y/o PC. I'm sorry if I'm being a little harsh, and I also take into consideration your accessibility to newer affordable computers. Still though, think about it... A-COMPUTER-TECHNICIAN-WITH-A-TWELVE-YEAR-OLD-PC. I just can't help, but to lol a little. Call me a noob, but I've just never heard of such a thing.

You're stuck in the past dude, move on. =P~

I actually feel like a real jerk having this conversation in a thread welcoming you. I just hope it doesn't make you feel unwelcome. I enjoy conversations/debates like these, I hope you do too.

abfan123
Avantus Maximus
Avantus Maximus
Posts: 5624
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:24 pm
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: 8
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by abfan123 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:09 pm

"2. Ubuntu also has an internal searcher for APPs, that are verified and valid for linux (Windows doesn't have this).
"
Sure - Because Windows 7 can run an APP made for Win9x just fine, No such thing in Linsux. There are thousands of Linsux distros and you need to find the valid APP for your distro.
x64 version of Windows can easily run x86 applications - No such thing in Linsux.
So what's the point? As of the device drivers, All I needed for Win7 was the internet access. I've plugged some device into the USB/PCI port and Windows automatically found, Downloaded and installed the valid drivers.
I'm really unsure who is still using P3 1.xghz, But Windows Seven is working just fine on a single core Intel Atom CPU which is just 1.6GHZ
As of the price, Got Seven Ultimate licenses somewhere for $20USD... Activated & Passed the WGA just fine without any cracks/activators or such software.... (Installed from the original/unmodified CD)So who cares?
IE8(Pro), Microsoft Security Essentials
Main PC:
Image
Secondary PC same as primary but with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate as the OS.

abfan123
Avantus Maximus
Avantus Maximus
Posts: 5624
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:24 pm
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: 8
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by abfan123 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Anyway, The last time I've used Linsux was quite long ago, But I was able to run Avant through Wine but it worked really bad & unstable. I couldn't even get the online storage to work properly. Maybe something has changed since then.... I'm not going to try Linsux again anytime soon, Because Win2k8 is the perfect server platform and I can really "just use" it instead of endlessely configuring it and finding the valid addons/modules/extensions/updates that would work fine with this specific Linsux distro.
IE8(Pro), Microsoft Security Essentials
Main PC:
Image
Secondary PC same as primary but with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate as the OS.

elwizard
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Windows Version: Linux Ubuntu 9.10
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A

Re: Hi all!

Post by elwizard » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 pm

addonsfan wrote: I actually feel like a real jerk having this conversation in a thread welcoming you. I just hope it doesn't make you feel unwelcome. I enjoy conversations/debates like these, I hope you do too.
Oh, don't worry, i also like and enjoy having this kind of conversations. It won't fall down the blood to the earth hehehehe.

It is obvious that you and me we have different points of view of the matter.

First off, i never said that i've got just only one computer.
I have also a AMD 3000+ (overclocked), with 6 HD (more ore less 1.9Tbytes capacity), running as a server (Apache, PHP, MySQL), 1Gbyte RAM and 256 MB Graphics card (nVidia FX5500).

The other computer is 1.4 Mhz Pentium 4 with 512 Mb RAM. But, this is not the matter.

The matter is:
Why do we need upgrade and upgrade our computers, very time Microsoft releases a new OS?

As i told you, i like coding, and for my real necessities, i don't need to upgrade my computer for my work. I just don't like to play games on computers (this is respectable for all users, every user uses the computer as they like).

If I install for my clients a Dual Core, or a Quad core microprocessor, with a 1Gb video target card, basically is for play games (not everybody but quite of them). I meet some few exceptions to this (musicians that need a good computer for resample music, or CAD Designers, or something so, schools) but normally users want a good computers to play.

I always said to my clients the same question:
for what necessities is your computer? To play? To learn only? For your children?
So, why do we /does they need to spend money unnecessary buying the ultimate computer with the highest benefits, only to learn?

We are inside to something like consumerist fever, where it doesn't matter for what you need the computer, the only important it's to say I have .... and ...

Of course, if a customer says: i want this... then i mount this but (client pays, client order), but i think, in the major cases, fathers (normally are fathers who spend the money) are the injured of this 'consumerist fever'.

As a technician and in my own necessities, I don't need to be at the last fashion on computers.
I left this matter to those of them who want or can spend their money.
I will upgrade my computer when I want and I consider to do it, for my necessities, not when Microsoft says (releasing new OS with more computer necessities).
This is something similar to say that everyone who sells tobacco smoking should mandatorily or less strong as everyone who sells motorcycles need to have one necessarily.

You're are talking about Adobe Photoshop: yes I've got it. And I have installed it on Win2 XP (CS4 version). I use it for web design (banners and theme design) as well as Fireworks, Dreamweaver for coding, Paint Shop Pro, Corel suite and many others.

About coding, I use Dreamweaver (as I said), FrontPage and Ultraedit32 basically, and I don't have any kind of problems of use 3000 or 5000 lines of text PHP coding. Sure. I 've got also Microsoft Visual Studio (installed) framework. No problems.

In the reference of Noob (Newbee), is described as:
''Newbie, in the gaming world and general aspects is referred to someone who is a rookie, or beginner at the chosen game or in computers. Whereas variants such as "Noob" or "Nub" are used in a degrading manner, and are usually expressed to reflect upon someone who is acting in a degenerative light.''
It is obvious that you and me have the enough knowledge to don't be a noob. I'm sorry if my last post i told you a noob. This word is very ugly and it has a degrading meaning. So i won't use it again. It is unprofessional to say that.

abfan123 wrote: Sure - Because Windows 7 can run an APP made for Win9x just fine, No such thing in Linsux. There are thousands of Linsux distros and you need to find the valid APP for your distro.
x64 version of Windows can easily run x86 applications - No such thing in Linsux.
hey hey hey, not all. I have tested with w98 apps forcing with 'old versions emulator' and I had some problems with old DLL Win core libraries (runtime errors).
abfan123 wrote:As of the device drivers, All I needed for Win7 was the internet access. I've plugged some device into the USB/PCI port and Windows automatically found, Downloaded and installed the valid drivers.
This Windows 7 function is copied from Linux. As well as the security system added on Win Vista / 7 and many things more...
abfan123 wrote: I'm really unsure who is still using P3 1.xghz, But Windows Seven is working just fine on a single core Intel Atom CPU which is just 1.6GHZ
Who told you this? Not me. I said that I have one computer with this config. I didn't say i haven't more computers and I also never said that this computer were the main computer. Please read carefully this post.
At the moment I didn't try this on my other computer, but I'm sure that Windows Vista/7 will run more slowly than WinXP.
I know that if I install Win Vista/7 on the other computer, it will run. I know this. But more slowly. Sure. And I also think that Win7 will run more quickly than Vista one, that is the reason why Microsoft released 7: many users had a lot of problems with Vista with the speed to work. Too many apps working at the same time, making slow the processes, requiring more RAM memory to work with the basic starting apps for Windows. That's the reason.
abfan123 wrote: As of the price, Got Seven Ultimate licenses somewhere for $20USD... Activated & Passed the WGA just fine without any cracks/activators or such software.... (Installed from the original/unmodified CD)
How lucky you! Maybe, if my country were thus cheaper prices, people should not use a cracked Windows copies! Upgrade from Windows Vista (original of course), 185 €, new copy of Windows 7 220€. So, it is important for me. If the price were 20 € (16USD more or less) or 20USD (28 € more or less), i don't have the necessity of use a cracked Win. I just buy one license with my original DVD and nothing else. Prices of Windows in Spain have been always very expensive.
In China, Windows Vista was a 1 €uro symbolic price, for these same question, cracked Windows were in 99,9% of computers.
abfan123 wrote:Anyway, The last time I've used Linsux was quite long ago, But I was able to run Avant through Wine but it worked really bad & unstable. I couldn't even get the online storage to work properly. Maybe something has changed since then.... I'm not going to try Linsux again anytime soon, Because Win2k8 is the perfect server platform and I can really "just use" it instead of endlessely configuring it and finding the valid addons/modules/extensions/updates that would work fine with this specific Linsux distro.
No, Avant Browser doesn't works on Linux. If I'm not wrong, Avant Browser uses IE runtime libraries (is more or less the same as use IE - Mozilla system).
Orca Browser, if I'm not wrong, uses Gecko libraries instead of IE libraries and it works with linux and wine (not perfect perfect but runs).
This will know it better the admins from here.

So finally, everyone use the system that best suits!
Best regards ;)

addonsfan
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi all!

Post by addonsfan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:44 am

I do agree with you that the performance of your computer should reflect what you are into, however if you like to code with C++... your computer will never be too fast. As for Photoshop/Dreamweaver, I sure feel sorry for anyone using anything less than a dual core, considering the start up speed.
elwizard wrote:
abfan123 wrote:As of the device drivers, All I needed for Win7 was the internet access. I've plugged some device into the USB/PCI port and Windows automatically found, Downloaded and installed the valid drivers.
This Windows 7 function is copied from Linux. As well as the security system added on Win Vista / 7 and many things more...
Actually, I dont think this statement is very fair. I don't know when exactly this feature was added to Windows (thought it was before Win7), but that's kinda like say, "just because my car is able to go in reverse, yours shouldn't be able to... now you're copying me!"

Afaik, most Linux fanboys claim that MS is too much of a monopoly and closed source, yet their the first to claim that MS is copying them when they have a feature similar. You can't really complain about these things if you support open source, imo.

One thing for sure is, Win7 infrastructure has been improved and is much faster than Vista. Oh... And I check out eBay for Win7 when you get a chance.

Post Reply