Full screen

Moderators: André, AvantGuard

unclerichard
Windows Version: windowsxp
Avant Version: na
IE Version: na

Full screen

Post by unclerichard » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 am

I've had avant browser for almost 2 years. Its been great and allows me to visit sites that I can't access with aol. Last week when I got on, there was a full screen, with no where to go. There was no X at the top right, and nothing across the bottom, start, etc. I couldn't go anywhere, and I had to hit (control, alternate, delete to get off. I went to the control panel to remove it, but it wasn't even listed. I downloaded it again but it still did the same thing. This time it was on the list of programs, so I removed it. I tried to see what happened, but I couldn't. I've tried to download it again, but it says I have to use registry mechanic. I really don't want registry mechanic, but I downloaded it by mistake. I thought I was downloading avant browser. When I checked registry mechanic it said it was missing components. The only way I could remove registry mechanic was restoring my computer to an earlier date. I really loved avant browser, and I'd like to download it again without registry mechanic. Any help would be appreciated.

kudos
Support Staff²
Support Staff²
Avant Version:

Re: Full screen

Post by kudos » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 am

Download from here: http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/1397 ... bsetup.exe
As for full screen: Press F11 to toggle full screen mode or F12 to toggle full desktop mode

.:Volunteer support staff (regular user):.
I am not a member of the Avant / Orca development team
Please search this forum / the Wiki before posting questions
Forum Rules | Frequently Asked Questions | Active Topics