RoboForm uncoopertive with Avant Browser.

Moderators: André, AvantGuard

GameGirl
Windows Version: XP Professional 2002
Avant Version: 11.6
IE Version: 7.0

RoboForm uncoopertive with Avant Browser.

Post by GameGirl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi. It seems like RoboForm isn't working properly for Avant like it would with IE8. Anytime I want to use RoboForm to log into a site, it takes longer to initiate and that bug needs to be checked, especially when you have multiple tabs to other sites opened and saved as well. By the way, Avant slows up when loading a site page and others that have Flash Player requirements to it. These bugs should really need to be checked out seriously before the next release.

abfan123
Avantus Maximus
Avantus Maximus
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: 8

Re: RoboForm uncoopertive with Avant Browser.

Post by abfan123 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:32 am

Hello,
I've not used Roboform for quite a while now. Do you have everything related to Roboform checked under Tools>Avant Browser Options...>Add-ons?
IE8(Pro), Microsoft Security Essentials
Main PC:
Secondary PC same as primary but with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate as the OS.

GameGirl

Post by GameGirl » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Yes, I have RoboForm as a toolbar, but if I check off anything else that's related to RoboForm and since I'm not using IE8 as the default browser, Avant's browser will have a fatal program error. Normally, I wouldn't have problems with Avant when I have RoboForm's toolbar installed, but lately, Avant refuses to cooperate and I have to manually type my username and password depending on which website I'm at that RoboForm can do automatically and I hate that :cry: , please help.

abfan123
Avantus Maximus
Avantus Maximus
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: 8

Post by abfan123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Well, I'm not completely sure what are you talking about. You're saying that when you're trying to check everything related to Roboform under Tools>Avant Browser Options...>Add-ons you're getting a fatal error?
You should check everything related to roboform there and then after applying the settings you should also check everything related to Roboform under View>Toolbars
IE8(Pro), Microsoft Security Essentials
Main PC:
Secondary PC same as primary but with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate as the OS.

GameGirl

Post by GameGirl » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:29 pm

That's what I did, abfan123. But, it seems the browser seems to slow up that program whenever I want to use RoboForm. Maybe you should download RoboForm and test it here on the Avant browser and see for yourself if it slows it up.