AtomFilms still not working

Moderators: André, AvantGuard

Stoffern
Avant Version:

AtomFilms still not working

Post by Stoffern » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:53 pm

I am using Avant under Windows Vista, and while http://www.atomfilms.com works fine with explorer, It realy doesn't with Avant. I have tried previous sugestions like updating Flash and java.

The problem is still the same: the add before the movie plays but then nothing happens with the actual movie.

It's been months since the last topic mentoning atomfilms around here but the problem is still very much there! Any help?

Oh, and Im running version 11,5 build 16.

Stoffern

hornakapopolis
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64
Avant Version: 2015
Default engine: Chrome
IE Version: 11
Skin: Stickers

Post by hornakapopolis » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Are you accepting cookies from the site... or from its advertisers?

Stoffern
Avant Version:

Re: AtomFilms still not working

Post by Stoffern » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:50 pm

Well I'm pretty sure I do. I run norwegian language Vista and thus there is nothing in my internet options that is actually called "cookies". If you can be more precice about wich option to tweak or what Vista translates cookies to in norwegian I can make sure. But considering cookies seem to be a widely used term and this is the only site on the web with problems I've always asumed I do accept them.

frosty1433

Post by frosty1433 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:12 pm

I can confirm this. Everything looks fine settings-wise. Every once in a while I'll get a movie that works fine. But the majority of them don't at all. And all works great in IE7.

ramseyle
Avant Version:

Re: AtomFilms still not working

Post by ramseyle » Thu May 22, 2008 1:37 am

I have uninstalled and re-installed and tried everything I know how. I have even put on the new FLash 10 beta player - and Atomfilmes website will NOT play in Avant. And it works just fine in IE (6.0). Lots of other flash sites work just fine. I am on the current Avant (11.6 build 13). This hasn't worked for quiite some time.