Moderators: André, AvantGuard
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:00 pm
- Avant Version:
Spoofstik-ie. This IE plugin shows up on the menu bar, BUT, it does not show its findings/results.
Any fix for this???
- Posts: 11321
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:09 pm
- Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Avant Version: 2015
- Default engine: Chrome
- IE Version: 11
- Skin: Stickers
- Location: Ohio, USA
I dont' use it, but have you tried renaming Avant's executable iexplore?
- Posts: 7330
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:34 am
- Windows Version: 10, 8.0, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP
- Avant Version: 13.00 Build 23
- Default engine: Gecko
- IE Version: 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Skin: AthenX
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
SiteAdvisor suffers the same issue, and from the research I've done on the matter, the developers of the plug-in/toolbar will need to work with Anderson to resolve it.