window resizing

Moderators: André, AvantGuard

foryth
Avant Version:

window resizing

Post by foryth » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:56 pm

Avante Browser v.11 build 7

Recently updated to this version and now it doesnt remember my custom dragged window size once closed. Is there any way to make it remember? I used to be able to drag it across my screen (1440x900 WS) and have it stay @ something like 1440x700ish, now it autosets to something like 1150x800 (used paintshop to check browser window).

hornakapopolis
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64
Avant Version: 2015
Default engine: Chrome
IE Version: 11
Skin: Stickers

Post by hornakapopolis » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:00 pm

It sounds like you're having the same problem as mentioned in this thread. Is this correct?

foryth
Avant Version:

Post by foryth » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:21 pm

Thanks for the link, and yes, its the same problem... *sort of*, my loss of resizing is width, height stays correct. Also the ctrl & close didnt work.

the "Send to tray" down arrow in the upper right area where "close window" and other buttons, saves the window size (assumably because avante.exe thread is still running) however, maximize then minimize loses width. Height still maintains where I set it.

EDIT: OK VERY WIERD, it has something to do with touching the far right edge of my screen. The most recent setting I chose was approx 8 pixels from the right edge of my screen, now it resizes to that. I think the issue is when its manually maximized to the right width edge (i have not tested left edge as i like it there).