Thankfully, as of RC 6, Avant can now be reset to use the standard favourites we were used to seeing with pre-11.x releases.
To do this, go to Tools > Avant Browser Options and select Miscellaneous.
No re-start is required for this. Avant will begin using them as soon as you tick the box and click Apply.
I should've mentioned, returning to using the standard Windows favourites, will also re-enable the old style Groups feature as a submenu under Bookmarks.
Note: Due to file size restraints, IE favorites are not supported for use with the Online Storage feature
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7330
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:34 am
- Windows Version: 10, 8.0, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP
- Avant Version: 13.00 Build 23
- Default engine: Gecko
- IE Version: 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Skin: AthenX
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK