Noia Skin?

Post general questions related to skin development here. Skins in development may also be placed here to solicit comments.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
When posting a topic about a new skin you have released, follow the sample posts here. If your post does not closely resember the sample post, you risk getting it deleted. This is not to try to make you life difficult, it is to keep a consistent look throughout the forum to assist the downloaders.
henrys cat
Windows Version: xp
Avant Version: 11 build 46
IE Version: 6

Noia Skin?

Post by henrys cat » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Iv'e been using avant for 2 or 3 years but stopped upgrading when my current version (11 build 46) was changed. I don't particularlly like any of the skins. My favorite skin uses the Noia icons. I can use use these on my version of Avant but not on any of the latest versions.

I'm tempted to move over to Firefox 3 now that the Noia extreme theme is available, but would prefer to stay with Avant as i likke the browser and feel somehow attached to it.

Has anyone created a skin that can use the Noia icons in the newset versions of Avant?. As good as Avant is, i have to say that Firefox with the Noia theme looks better. I want Avant to look the same.

Any thoughts?

bigC
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: 10
Avant Version: 2016 Build 1
Default engine: Firefox
IE Version: 11
Skin: Crystal

Re: Noia Skin?

Post by bigC » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Did you try updating the skin with skin maker?
http://www.avantbrowser.com/release/skins.zip

henrys cat
Windows Version: xp
Avant Version: 11 build 46
IE Version: 6

Re: Noia Skin?

Post by henrys cat » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:28 pm

bigC wrote:Did you try updating the skin with skin maker?
http://www.avantbrowser.com/release/skins.zip

Thanks, tried the skin maker and it worked a treat. I've still got my Noia icons so Firefox has gone back in the bin.

Cheers. :D