Getskinned.org

Post general questions related to skin development here. Skins in development may also be placed here to solicit comments.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
When posting a topic about a new skin you have released, follow the sample posts here. If your post does not closely resember the sample post, you risk getting it deleted. This is not to try to make you life difficult, it is to keep a consistent look throughout the forum to assist the downloaders.
Sara
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2015 build 27lite
Default engine: N/A
IE Version: IE 10(64 bit)
Skin: Crystal

Getskinned.org

Post by Sara » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm

Getskinned is back up, for how long is anybody's guess, so anyone searching for older skins downlooad them ASAP and then follow the instructiions for converting them. Keep the search simple. Look for a word in the title and pick Avant Browser to look in or, if you remember, pick the author. If you fill all three of the search boxes you'll probably get nothing--the same if you get too specific about the title.

The last Avant upload there ws July of last year.

http://www.getskinned.org/

Sara :D

Canaris101
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: Windows 10
Avant Version: Ultimate 2016 build 7
Default engine: Google Chrome
IE Version: N/A
Skin: Tristan :(

Re: Getskinned.org

Post by Canaris101 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:37 pm

Wow! =D>
I wanted to sleep now, it's 11:36 p.m. here... but now I'm sure... I celebrate my Insomnia there now at first #-o

Thanks!
Sorry for my Spaghetti-English...

WindRune
Windows Version: Windows XP
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: N/A

Post by WindRune » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks for sharing the link Sara. I checked the site the other day and there are a lot of skins that caught my interest and now I am having troubles and which I'll be using.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sara
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2015 build 27lite
Default engine: N/A
IE Version: IE 10(64 bit)
Skin: Crystal

Post by Sara » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 am

Any skin from GetSkinned will have to be run thru the current Skinmaker for it to work. Given that some of these skins are very old, they may pose problems with newer features like Compact Style. The site hasn't changed in the nearly 2 years since I first posted in this thread.