skins.avantbrowser.com no longer available

Post general questions related to skin development here. Skins in development may also be placed here to solicit comments.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
When posting a topic about a new skin you have released, follow the sample posts here. If your post does not closely resember the sample post, you risk getting it deleted. This is not to try to make you life difficult, it is to keep a consistent look throughout the forum to assist the downloaders.
Sara
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2015 build 27lite
Default engine: N/A
IE Version: IE 10(64 bit)
Skin: Crystal

skins.avantbrowser.com no longer available

Post by Sara » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 am

As you can see that site is no longer available because of the Forum upgrade. GetSkinned.org http://www.getskinned.org/ has 679 Avant Skins--none of which will work with the current build without updating--see http://forum.avantbrowser.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20363 on how to update old skins.

As for current skins on this site look in the subfolders in the Skins Discussion section.

Folks who made new skins for the last site may want to re-upload them to this one. I've been updating and uploading older skins from my own files and now from GetSkinned (which was down until last night and doesn't seem to be functional other than as an archive any more). Also, if possible, could members who are still with us who have done skins please update and upload them? I'm concentrating on skins from skinners we haven't seen in a year or two or three.

I have a request--if you do update an old skin don't keep it to yourself! Upload it so we all can share. There is no way any of the moderators or support staff have the time to do them all. Also, if you want a particular skin and are having trouble ask for help--one of us willl walk you thru it. Read Dr. Drrae's note at the top of the Skins section for help as well.

Sara :D