Any program add ons??

Post general questions related to skin development here. Skins in development may also be placed here to solicit comments.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
When posting a topic about a new skin you have released, follow the sample posts here. If your post does not closely resember the sample post, you risk getting it deleted. This is not to try to make you life difficult, it is to keep a consistent look throughout the forum to assist the downloaders.
tidalwarrior
Avant Version:

Any program add ons??

Post by tidalwarrior » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:16 am

Does anyone know of an official site that lists add-ons for Avant? I'm just looking for an add-on that allows spell checking within web forms and forums. This feature is built in to the latest Mozilla. I surprised that there isn't one link or forum section dedicated towards add ons. The one thing that Avant needs is more add ons and better themes. On the other hand it is a very stable browser, fast, and the only one that'll work on older systems. It even loads pages better than any of them.

Ricky

tidalwarrior
Avant Version:

Re: Any program add ons??

Post by tidalwarrior » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:31 am

I found a spell checker, iespell. Searched it here at the forums but I would still like to know if there is a official site that lists cool add ons for avant. It looks like so far my best bet is to go to downloads.com and look for Internet explorer downloads.

André
Administrator
Administrator
Windows Version: Windows 7 x64
Avant Version:

Post by André » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:35 am

There is no actual list but most IE addons work with Avant. There are some that partially work and some that do not work at all.
Formerly known as DrDrrae.
I am not a member of the development team.
Please search the forum before posting questions.

Avant Force Wiki || Avant Force Blog
Desktop:
Intel C2Q Q9550 @ 3.7GHz || 8GiBs DDR2 800 @ 435MHz || Asus P5E
112 GiB SSD || 931 GiB HDD || 2x ATI 5770 in CrossfireX || Picture

NetBook:
ASUS Eee PC 1000HE || 1.66 GHz Atom N280 || 2 GiB DDR2 667 || 320 GiB HDD

NAS:
Intel E5200 @ 2.632 GHz || 4 GiB DDR2 800 @ 421 MHz || Foxconn G31MXP-K
5.45 TiB RAID 6