Browser Background Picture?

Post general questions related to skin development here. Skins in development may also be placed here to solicit comments.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
When posting a topic about a new skin you have released, follow the sample posts here. If your post does not closely resember the sample post, you risk getting it deleted. This is not to try to make you life difficult, it is to keep a consistent look throughout the forum to assist the downloaders.
RoaR3000
Avant Version:

Browser Background Picture?

Post by RoaR3000 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:43 am

...Hey there,i dont think its an option right now,but i just wanted to ask/suggest,is it possible somehow to be able to have a "skin"background image that fills your whole page/background...Like say you have avant in fullscreen mode,and the top/bottom bars auto hidden with no webpages open,than your left with a LARGE purewhite desktop...is there some way we could add an image or color to that area?...I have my browser on compact mode,so "skins" only cover like an inch of space...anyhow,hopfully i didnt babble too much,and sorry if this has allready been posted,any help would be cool beanz...thnx

Sara
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2015 build 27lite
Default engine: N/A
IE Version: IE 10(64 bit)
Skin: Crystal

Re: Browser Background Picture?

Post by Sara » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:17 am

I think what you want is a screen saver. Or you could find a web page --a photo or picture and make it your home page. Since the space between the toolbars is a work space a skin is not really appropriate.

Sara :)

Nederpietos
Semi-Avantic
Semi-Avantic
Windows Version: 10 pro
Avant Version: 2018 build 7 ult
Default engine: Firefox
IE Version: IE11
Skin: stickers on blue

Re: Browser Background Picture?

Post by Nederpietos » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:35 pm

RoaR3000 wrote:...Hey there,i dont think its an option right now,but i just wanted to ask/suggest,is it possible somehow to be able to have a "skin"background image that fills your whole page/background...Like say you have avant in fullscreen mode,and the top/bottom bars auto hidden with no webpages open,than your left with a LARGE purewhite desktop...is there some way we could add an image or color to that area?...I have my browser on compact mode,so "skins" only cover like an inch of space...anyhow,hopfully i didnt babble too much,and sorry if this has allready been posted,any help would be cool beanz...thnx
You can set the colour in windows -----> configuration screen-----> screen------>style----> advanced-----> 3D-objects

hornakapopolis
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64
Avant Version: 2015
Default engine: Chrome
IE Version: 11
Skin: Stickers

Post by hornakapopolis » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:42 pm

This has been requested in this thread, too, if you'd like to lend your support there.