Orca Update

Suggestions for making Orca Browser even better go here. Note that Orca is no longer in development, and no new builds or versions of Orca are planned.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Sasquast
Avant Version:

Orca Update

Post by Sasquast » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Hi, first let me say that the Orca is without doubt the best browser I've ever used. Since the early versions of Avant Browser and then with the coming of the Orca Browser I use and recommend. The proof of its efficiency is greater is the last update was in December 2009 and use today without problems. My question is with time, some components are no longer displayed correctly. A few components made in Java for example are not displayed correctly, so I ask you:

When we have a new updated version of Orca Browser?

Thank you.

:clap:

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Windows Version: WIN 7 64 BIT
Avant Version: THE LATEST
IE Version: 9

Re: Orca Update

Post by AXEMAN » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey bud what is going to happen very soon is orca and avant will be merged together making one browser so that is the plan and also there was a java update you can google or what ever you search engine is and type in the latest verson of java. :) PS Then see it you have that same version i had to update mine as well .

statm1
Windows Version: Windows 8/7
Avant Version: 2012 Build 181
IE Version: 10

Post by statm1 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 am

There will not be another separate release of Orca. Sorry for any inconvenience..
-- Matt --

Sasquast
Avant Version:

Post by Sasquast » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 am

Orca Browser is dead ? :(

Axeman, the Orca opens fully 99.9% of all sites that have already entered. The problem occurs because I am Java programmer and some applications are not displayed correctly. The problem is not the Java update, I am with the latest version. In Internet Explorer and Firefox components open correctly.

Well, someday I'll have to leave the Orca, unfortunately :(

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite

Post by AXEMAN » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

statm1 wrote:There will not be another separate release of Orca. Sorry for any inconvenience..
Hey bro was my answer wrong or something is infact what i said correct . I was told the 2 would merge into one :)

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite

Post by AXEMAN » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Ya whats wierd is IE OR FIREFOX. seem to always do what ever problem we have 99.9 of time :)