Enable AutoFills in Bookmarks

Suggestions for making Orca Browser even better go here. Note that Orca is no longer in development, and no new builds or versions of Orca are planned.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

mbrazil
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: 10
Avant Version: 2015 Ultimate Build 28
Default engine: Gecko (Firefox)
IE Version: 10
Skin: Monai XP

Enable AutoFills in Bookmarks

Post by mbrazil » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:55 pm

In Browser Options under Auto-Complete, there is an option called "Show AutoFill Under Bookmarks." Enabling and disabling this option appears to have no effect on the Bookmarks Bar other than a brief off-and-on flash of its contents. It does add AutoFill to the Bookmarks menu in the menu bar, but that seems rather useless since there's already an AutoFill menu in the menu bar.

Is this supposed to add anything to the Bookmarks Bar or to the side bar when it's set for Bookmarks? It would be nice to have an AutoFill entry in the side bar bookmarks listing. It would be great to be able to add AutoFill entries to the side bar bookmarks listing, or even better, to be able to substitute AutoFill entries for equivalent bookmarks in the side bar.

The way it works now, AutoFills are less convenient to use than bookmarks for no apparent reason. I like to keep the sidebar open almost all the time and to have it showing bookmarks most of the time. If I could replace individual bookmarks for sites that require authentication with AutoFills for the same sites in the side bar, it would be much more logical and convenient.

Mike

xGrind
Windows Version: XP Service Pack 3
Avant Version: -
IE Version: 8

Re: Enable AutoFills in Bookmarks

Post by xGrind » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Onde você viu isso?

mbrazil
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: 10