I can't right click flash in Orca

Requests for help with Orca Browser go here. Note that Orca is no longer in development, and no new builds or versions of Orca are planned.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

kimmig2001
Windows Version: XP Pro
Avant Version: 11.7 Build 26
IE Version: 8.0.6001.18702

I can't right click flash in Orca

Post by kimmig2001 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm

:crazy:

I need to be able to right click on flash (ex. a flash game) to change the settings, quality, etc.

AlvinPing
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: Windows
Avant Version:

Re: I can't right click flash in Orca

Post by AlvinPing » Mon May 04, 2009 2:10 am

Interesting. Looks like it's not an isolated incident! Here is the other thread: http://forum.avantbrowser.com/viewtopic ... 74&t=25515

What version of Flash are you running? I'm running 10.0.22.87 and have the same problem as you.
-Alvin

kimmig2001
Windows Version: XP Pro
Avant Version: 11.7 Build 26
IE Version: 8.0.6001.18702

Re: I can't right click flash in Orca

Post by kimmig2001 » Tue May 05, 2009 6:58 am

AlvinPing wrote:Interesting. Looks like it's not an isolated incident! Here is the other thread: http://forum.avantbrowser.com/viewtopic ... 74&t=25515

What version of Flash are you running? I'm running 10.0.22.87 and have the same problem as you.
Oh the version of Flash!! Oh that's a story in of itself!! LOL Hope your not sorry you asked after this novel. lol :-P

I had upgraded and was running the same Flash version 10 as you are but every browser I was using kept crashing since upgrading to version 10 and I was forever researching to find the solution. It seems it was a VERY common problem for many many people out there and I was far from alone in my issue with Flash v. 10.

For any browsers using Mozilla type engines, I went back to a version 9.xxx of Flash and now no more crashing issues at all for browsers such as Firefox, Flock, Opera, etc.

But for those yucky IE browsers that use that engine, I can't seem to figure out how to get it back to a version 9, so those browsers (that I don't use anyway) are all still running the version 10 flash, the same as you are. And yes, they all still crash! Including what was once my very favorite, Avant! Ugg!

:wtf: Kimmi