Please put your bug reports here, and only here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am
- Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Avant Version: 2015 Ultimate Build 12
- Default engine: IE11 Standards
- IE Version: IE11
- Skin: AthenX
Since I upgraded to version 2016 build 01 I am encountering purple screens ("Something went wrong with this webpage. To reload, please double click the purple background…"), on just about every website I visit. It doesn't matter which rendering engine I use either. I have to exit Avant and use Internet Explorer to surf those websites properly. The problem is at its worst in YouTube. Never seen this happen until now.
Last edited by ehamady on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4380
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
Please use previous version or other browser before the developer fix it.