Downloadmanager Folders/Drives

Please put your bug reports here, and only here.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

spacepille
Windows Version: 8
Avant Version: latest
IE Version: 10.0

Downloadmanager Folders/Drives

Post by spacepille » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Some time before i downloaded a file to Network drive, lets say X. Today i was trying to download a file. Downloadmanager said "Path X:\Folder\file" doesn't exist. I found the Option to Change the Download path in the Downloadmanager. But anyway the drive X is not available anymore in Downloadmanager, but it is available in Windows Explorer. Is there are way to get it available again? Thank you.

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Re: Downloadmanager Folders/Drives

Post by Jasmine » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 am

Do you refer to avant downloader in tools>downloads? I just created a network drive . After downloading one file succesfully to the network drive, I find the location still exists in the Save as field when clicking the the New button in Avant Downloader.
I suggest you remove the drive X and readd it. Then restart avant downloader and try again.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com