window click thru bug

Please put your bug reports here, and only here.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

dark_n1ghtmar3
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: windows 8 pro 64 bit
Avant Version: n/a
Default engine: firefox
IE Version: n/a
Skin: n/a

window click thru bug

Post by dark_n1ghtmar3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 am

new one i keep having is when i want to double click the aero window to max it it clicks thru it like i can highlight and even open a icon behind it very annoying only way i see to fix is to close it on the taskbar and reopen it then it works like normal

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Re: window click thru bug

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 am

I don't have this problem on win7/avant aero glass.

Do you mean the icon behind the avant tends to get activated when you double click on avant browser window?
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com

dark_n1ghtmar3
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: windows 8 pro 64 bit
Avant Version: n/a
Default engine: firefox
IE Version: n/a
Skin: n/a

Post by dark_n1ghtmar3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 am

Yea the border window u click to Max window it just clicks thru the window only that part u can see thru

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Post by Jasmine » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:34 am

I can't replay it by double clicking the top border with a word icon behind it. You use avant browser 2012 beta 128?
Could you offer a picture showing the spot where you click and the position of the application icon and avant browser window?

I've also noticed that when the arrow cursor passed through the application icon behind avant browser(I put the top part of the icon a little above avant browser), it got focused and once the cursor was moved into the avant browser window, hovering over the bottom part of the icon behind avant browser, the application icon lost focus. If you referred to this, I believe that's unavoidable.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com