Please put your bug reports here, and only here.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4123
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
The latest version is build 28, please try it in 28 version and if the problem continue, can you please make a video for us again?
- Support Staff
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:10 am
- Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
- Avant Version: Latest release
- IE Version: IE9 8 7
- Location: Beijing China
Merel wrote:I conclude as for testing this version :
- ybrowser is a pain in the ****, and there is no way to keep it out of business ; it's coming back
- This bug with the taskbar is likely still present
- The version seems to be much more stable.
You should upgrade to avant browser 2012 build 28 and try again. A latest windows update conflicts with previous version of avant browser. I'm not sure but it could be cause of all problems.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card
For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]