"mark all forums read"

This forum is for forum-related discussion only. DO NOT post anything here regarding Avant Browser itself or regarding anything other than the forums themselves. Post in Registration/Log In Issues if you are having trouble logging in!

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
Do not post anything here that is not directly related to this forum. If you break this rule, you may receive a warning, and your post may be deleted.
vasarnap2000
Semi-Fan
Semi-Fan
Windows Version: Windows
Avant Version:

"mark all forums read"

Post by vasarnap2000 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:00 pm

It would be nice if this clickable could be placed at the top of the index page. I have this mini-gripe with most forums, as the clickable is almost always in different places on the page, and is usually hard, for me anyway, to find.
Avant Browser: 10.0.158
System: Windows XP Pro SP2
Sun Java: 5.0 Update 4

angeldust
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2010 Bld 127
IE Version: 8

Post by angeldust » Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:44 am

You can find that for topics @ top right of each page. Quite a few of us are trying to get the forum from marking them read if you leave the forum (for what ever reason. e.g. dialup answers phone, power outage, etc.) & haven't finished reading all those you're interested in. I guess that for those that are only interested in certain topics it might be desirable.
As we always say here about requests" If you build it.. no strike that; If enough people want it...
To be Truly Loved is to Live, I HAVE Lived. Image