Warning: Page has Expired

This forum is for forum-related discussion only. DO NOT post anything here regarding Avant Browser itself or regarding anything other than the forums themselves. Post in Registration/Log In Issues if you are having trouble logging in!

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
Do not post anything here that is not directly related to this forum. If you break this rule, you may receive a warning, and your post may be deleted.
dezzo
Avant Version:

Warning: Page has Expired

Post by dezzo » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:33 pm

When I use the back button to return to the search results, I get the "Warning: Page has Expired" error and then I need to run the search again to the results back.

There's really no reason why we shouldn't be able to return to the search results, so it would be nice if that could be changed.

abfan123
Avantus Maximus
Avantus Maximus
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Avant Version: 11.7 build 43
IE Version: 8

Post by abfan123 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:55 pm

This "problem" is caused by the fact that PhpBB's search feature isn't using the GET method (Query string) to submit the form's data.It's using the POST method to process the submited search form data.
Most probably there should be some way to change it but it's more like a suggestion for PhpBB's developers imo.
IE8(Pro), Microsoft Security Essentials
Main PC:
Secondary PC same as primary but with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate as the OS.

angeldust
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2010 Bld 127
IE Version: 8

Post by angeldust » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:48 am

A Quick Fix is to 'shift+click the item' you want to review it will open in a New Tab & your search list will still be there to further search.
To be Truly Loved is to Live, I HAVE Lived. Image