please add "fast reply" for the forum

This forum is for forum-related discussion only. DO NOT post anything here regarding Avant Browser itself or regarding anything other than the forums themselves. Post in Registration/Log In Issues if you are having trouble logging in!

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

Forum rules
Do not post anything here that is not directly related to this forum. If you break this rule, you may receive a warning, and your post may be deleted.
SweetLou
Avant Guru
Avant Guru
Windows Version: Windows
Avant Version:

Post by SweetLou » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:49 pm

Dodda wrote:He meant his first post here in this thread!
As for now, there are other things that require my time and adding a quck reply is at the bottom of the list, though it is a function that I do like a lot
but Excuse me why adding a quick reply is at the bottom of your list ? i think it won't take that long to install it.
Yes, I meant my first post. Sorry about the confusion, I just woke up when I wrote that.

Not take long? Ha ha. It takes a very long time just to modify the files and upload them to the server. It takes even longer to get it to look correct in all styles.
As of now, the only one I would think to install is not what I want right now. The mod was great, but the author changed it to where you need to click a button to see the quick reply. I'm waiting for a mod to this mod to remove this unneeded click.

But once that is done, I won't install it here until I test it on my test forum. I don't install anything without testing it first.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper. -Benjamin Franklin
Where's the dancing and singing monkey?

Dodda
Semi-Fan
Semi-Fan
Avant Version:

Post by Dodda » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:14 pm

Not take long? Ha ha. It takes a very long time just to modify the files and upload them to the server. It takes even longer to get it to look correct in all styles.
Uhhh.. that's why i said " I Think " it won't take long.. but sure you know more than me.

Well.. wishing you all the luck..thanks for your efforts,SweetLou :)