Change auto refresh

If you have suggestions to make Avant Browser even better, describe them here.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

jallen5521
Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit SP1
Avant Version: Ultimate build 180
IE Version: 9

Change auto refresh

Post by jallen5521 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm

How do I change the auto refresh to 90 seconds? There is no option to do this. It jumps from 60 to 120 seconds. I have a specific web site I need refreshed every minute and a half. If there is no option to do this, can it be a feature request? Is there a script I can use?

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Re: Change auto refresh

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:45 am

Defining a time span is not implemented yet in avant browser. It will be reported as request.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com

jallen5521
Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit SP1
Avant Version: Ultimate build 180
IE Version: 9

Post by jallen5521 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 am

What the heck does this answer have to do with the refresh setting? Can you change it to 90 seconds or not?

mbrazil
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: 10
Avant Version: 2015 Ultimate Build 28
Default engine: Gecko (Firefox)
IE Version: 10
Skin: Monai XP

Post by mbrazil » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 pm

jallen5521 wrote:What the heck does this answer have to do with the refresh setting? Can you change it to 90 seconds or not?
Jasmine's answer has everything to do with the refresh setting, and if you'd taken some time to think about it, you'd have seen that.

What Jasmine was telling you is that, at present, you cannot change the auto-refresh interval to 90 seconds, but she has recorded a feature request for the developer to add a way to set custom refresh intervals ("defining a time span") in addition to the preset intervals that are currently in the Auto Refresh submenu.

Politeness, courtesy, and patience can help a lot when there's a misunderstanding. Keep that in mind.