If you have suggestions to make Avant Browser even better, describe them here.
Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, Developer, AvantGuard
- Avant Fanatic
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:23 pm
- Windows Version: Win XP SP3 HE
- Avant Version: 2015 Ultimate b.9
- Default engine: Firefox
- IE Version: 8.0
- Skin: crystal
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Poland
I want to copy autofill data from Avant Browser to other browser (like Chrome or Opera) - usernames and passwords. How can I do that?
- Avantic Elite
- Posts: 1606
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:55 am
- Windows Version: WIN 7 64 BIT
- Avant Version: THE LATEST
- IE Version: 9
I don't know but i don't use autofill can't depend on it .First thing i do when i register at a site is write down on papper each time .Then i put it all on a cd or external hard dive and you will always have them then just update it as you get more sites.It is very easy to write it down on papper as long as u do it when registering.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4032
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
I didn't see any option to import usernames and passwords in chrome and firefox browser. Is there any extension can do it?
If other browsers can not import the data, it's useless to export the autofills from avant browser.
Return to “Avant Browser Requests”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]