[Suggestion] Add "Download More Skins" Option

If you have suggestions to make Avant Browser even better, describe them here.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

nano
Semi-Fan
Semi-Fan
Avant Version:

[Suggestion] Add "Download More Skins" Option

Post by nano » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:23 am

I believe there are some Avant users who have never visited the homepage of Avant Browser and don't know where to get the third-party skins for Avant. Therefore, I think it is necessary to put a "Download more skins" option under the "Tools --> Skins" menu. This option will direct the users to the Avant Browser section at getskinned.org.

Added to the Master Request/Suggestion List as Skins' site pointer. - hornakapopolis

hornakapopolis
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64
Avant Version: 2015
Default engine: Chrome
IE Version: 11
Skin: Stickers

Post by hornakapopolis » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:59 am

I know this isn't that big of a deal, but I personally feel it's a waste of space in the program and on the screen.

On the side of those that want more skins, it's quite all right to have to make the most minute of effort every once in a while.

On the practical side of it, since Anderson doesn't host the skins himself, it would mean that everyone who didn't have the most current version could possibly be pointed to an old site that is no longer updated or even no longer in existence.

Sara
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2015 build 27lite
Default engine: N/A
IE Version: IE 10(64 bit)
Skin: Crystal

Post by Sara » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:00 pm

Besides all of the Skin links are listed here n the Forum--look under Skin Releases and Announcements.

Sara :)