Discuss translating issues and ideas here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:59 am
- Windows Version: xp home
- Avant Version: v11.7 Build 23
- IE Version: 8
- Posts: 2168
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:03 pm
- Windows Version: Windows 8/7
- Avant Version: 2012 Build 181
- IE Version: 10
- Location: North Carolina, USA
Please make sure you email your translation to author [AT] avantbrowser [DOT] com. Thank you!
-- Matt --
- Support Staff
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:10 am
- Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
- Avant Version: Latest release
- IE Version: IE9 8 7
- Location: Beijing China
Thank you kilta, I've sent you an e-mail for translation help.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card
For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)