Avant Browser

Avant Browser community forum
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:37 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Poston: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:00 am 

Avant Version:
Hi there,
well, I'm using Avant Browser for several months now as standard browser and I'm happy with it...
But there is one thing I'd like to know...
Is there any possibility to customize the google search in Avant Browser? I am from Germany. So I'm used to search on German pages. If I visit the German webpage of Google I get some results different as on the English one. Also there is a good option to look for the keywords on German pages only. Is there any possibility to customize the Search bar of Avant Browser? Because the option to view the results in German is not very helpful to me...

Best regards,
Timo

Post Reply #1 on: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:31 am 
Fan
Fan

Avant Version:
I don't know what the author has in mind for future versions of Avant, but here is a temporary workaround for your problem. You can go to the Google preferences page at: http://www.google.com/preferences?hl=en and check your language preference. Then you can go to:   http://www.google.com/options/winexplorer.html and get a Google Search button which you can put on your links bar. Try it, you might like it.  ::)  

Post Reply #2 on: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:44 am 
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Avantic Deluxe

Avant Version:
This has been suggested many times.

here.
here.
here.

The second one is probably the best one for you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]