These archives contain old topics that were moved here to prevent clutter in the forums. These threads may still contain some useful information.
Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer
- Support Staff²
- Posts: 3384
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:35 am
- Avant Version:
Agreed - RC4 is highly stable, reliable and usable. No more crashes, error messages or failures. The best so far!
- Avant Fanatic
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:50 pm
- Windows Version: Windows 7 x64
- Avant Version: Latest
- IE Version: IE8 x64
- Location: Tampa, FL
Same here. All the errors and sudden crashes I was getting are now gone. Thanks Anderson
Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:34 pm
- Windows Version: W2k + SP4 / W2k3 + SP2
- Avant Version: n/a
- IE Version: i don't use it
I agree too, best regards to mr Anderson and all team for Orca RC4 version =D>