Scroll Bar

These archives contain old topics that were moved here to prevent clutter in the forums. These threads may still contain some useful information.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

samhutchie
Windows Version: XP SP3
Avant Version: N/A
IE Version: 7

Scroll Bar

Post by samhutchie » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 pm

I was wondering if anyone else found it annoying that when you move your cursor to the far right of the screen to scroll down using the bar you have to then move the cursor back slightly to the left to be able to drag the bar up or down...

Maybe i'm being picky but it seems like it would be so easy to change...

Otherwise Orca seems great, i've been waiting for this for years after using Avant in the version 10 builds..Somehow version 11 seemed really buggy and sluggish (X2 processor problems and such) so i was using firefox. Orca as i said seems great and will be by far the best once compatibility issues are solved and the features are working properly!

statm1
Windows Version: Windows 8/7
Avant Version: 2012 Build 181
IE Version: 10

Re: Scroll Bar

Post by statm1 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Well the only reason you have to move to the left slightly is because Orca has a border around the browser and the scrollbar isn't on the very edge.. You can still use your scroll wheel on your mouse if you have one no matter where you are on the screen.

Have you tried Avant lately like today's release, 11.7 Build 10? To see if its still "buggy"?
-- Matt --