Page 1 of 1

Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:56 pm
by dougeich01
Avant Ulimate 2015 Build 2.
Firefox is the default rendering engine.
Yahoo.com and my.yahoo.com appear as an unformatted, single column of lines of text with no graphics.
Other web sites are OK so far.
The yahoo web sites appear normal when using the Chrome or IE engines.

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 pm
by Sara
I'm having the same problem with vtel's Forum The Cabin in the Woods. All of the background graphics are missing along with his signature line. This is in all themes. In IE 10 there is no problem. It's a Proboards Forum http://ourboard2004.proboards.com/

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:48 am
by xiaobing
dougeich01 wrote:Avant Ulimate 2015 Build 2.
Firefox is the default rendering engine.
Yahoo.com and my.yahoo.com appear as an unformatted, single column of lines of text with no graphics.
Other web sites are OK so far.
The yahoo web sites appear normal when using the Chrome or IE engines.
Is the yahoo site normal now? If you still have problem, could you please show me some sceenshot?

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:51 am
by xiaobing
Sara wrote:I'm having the same problem with vtel's Forum The Cabin in the Woods. All of the background graphics are missing along with his signature line. This is in all themes. In IE 10 there is no problem. It's a Proboards Forum http://ourboard2004.proboards.com/
I cannot access this site as a guest and the registration is disabled...
If possible, could you please give me a test account?

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:31 am
by Sara
I copied your request to the Administrator of the Forum.

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 pm
by dougeich01
I upgraded to Avant Browser Ultimate 2015 Build 5 and I am having the same problem.

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:58 am
by xiaobing
dougeich01 wrote:I upgraded to Avant Browser Ultimate 2015 Build 5 and I am having the same problem.
It makes any difference if you clear your cache and history?

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am
by Sara
Clearing the Cache did nothing, but I downloaded the ultimate version and switched to the Gecko engine and the images are back. I loose Roboform there, however and I can't manage without it so I'm going back to Trident. If the image issue with Trident is unfix-able I'll either have to ignore the missing graphics or give up Avant. Considering it's been my only browser since 2002 I hope the problem is fixed.

Re: Web pages do not display correctly.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:12 am
by Sara
The latest build fixed the problem.