Discuss Avant Browser. Do not post support requests, bug reports, suggestions for new or improved features, etc. here. Put those in the Help, Bug Reports, and Requests forums, respectively.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11318
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:09 pm
- Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Avant Version: 2015
- Default engine: Chrome
- IE Version: 11
- Skin: Stickers
- Location: Ohio, USA
It seems like the last time there was a wait this long between versions was when 2015 dropped. Is there anything interesting anyone with knowledge can share from behind-the-scenes regarding what's going on with Avant? Curious if there's something headed our way outside of a usual update.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4380
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
The developer is busy these days, we still need to wait some days for the new version.