Discuss Avant Browser. Do not post support requests, bug reports, suggestions for new or improved features, etc. here. Put those in the Help, Bug Reports, and Requests forums, respectively.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 am
- Windows Version: Windows
- Avant Version: Avant Browser 2013 build 119
- Default engine: Chrome
- IE Version: IE11
- Skin: Opal Glass
I installed Add Block Plus but suddenly it crashed. I want to know where can i find this extension in Avant Browser to reload it.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4380
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
If you use chrome engine, the extensions are listed here:Tools>chrome>options>extensions(traditional skin) or Menu>rendering engines>chrome>options>extensions(chrome style skin).