Split View issue

Discuss Avant Browser. Do not post support requests, bug reports, suggestions for new or improved features, etc. here. Put those in the Help, Bug Reports, and Requests forums, respectively.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

pkchu520
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: Windows 10
Avant Version: Ultimate 2018 built latest
Default engine: Chrome
IE Version: IE11
Skin: Crystal

Split View issue

Post by pkchu520 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:15 am

Let's say I have 5 tabs: Tab1, Tab2, Tab3, Tab4 and Tab5, and I am active on Tab3. When I do the Split View, all the tabs move to the left pane and the orders are reversed: Tab5, Tab4, Tab3, Tab2 and Tab1.

1. Is that a bug?

2. Can I have the option to split the view at my active tab? So Tab1, Tab2 and Tab3 are on the left pane and Tab4 and Tab5 are on the right?
Pablo
Avant Browser Ultimate 2018 build latest
Default rendering engine: Chrome
IE version: IE11
Windows version: Windoes 10

xiaobing
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
Avant Version: latest version
Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
IE Version: 8/9/10
Skin: aero glass/opal glas

Re: Split View issue

Post by xiaobing » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 am

Let's say I have 5 tabs: Tab1, Tab2, Tab3, Tab4 and Tab5, and I am active on Tab3. When I do the Split View, all the tabs move to the left pane and the orders are reversed: Tab5, Tab4, Tab3, Tab2 and Tab1.
1. Is that a bug?
The orders are correct here. You can reproduce it every time?
2. Can I have the option to split the view at my active tab? So Tab1, Tab2 and Tab3 are on the left pane and Tab4 and Tab5 are on the right?
You can move the current active page to the other side via content menu option:Move to the other side,but it just works for one tab.About your suggestion,I have made a request for you.