Nice Forum and Program

Discuss Avant Browser. Do not post support requests, bug reports, suggestions for new or improved features, etc. here. Put those in the Help, Bug Reports, and Requests forums, respectively.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

snoopy
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: Ultimate 2012 169
IE Version: 9.0.8112 16421

Nice Forum and Program

Post by snoopy » Sun May 20, 2012 7:15 am

Hello Forum,

I just wanted to add that I really appreciate the work and effort of the Avant browser.

I have been through a few browsers over the past 27 years and time after time they go from good to being less than good.
I think much of this has to do with all the late updates in response to Security etc. and over time what was a good browser becomes a half broken browser or bloated, (I won't mention any names).

Anyhow, I have used Avant different versions for some time now and I have really enjoyed it's flexibility and speed. I just hope it will continue to sustain it's smoothness and not get too weighted down and problematic like others I've used.

In fact, I so far love this browser so much I've made my first donation and will continue to donate as it keeps it's light weight and flexibility. I am surely recommending it to my peers. Thanks for a Great Browser and forum. :thumbup:

xiaobing
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
Avant Version: latest version
Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
IE Version: 8/9/10
Skin: aero glass/opal glas

Re: Nice Forum and Program

Post by xiaobing » Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

Welcome to our forum and thanks for using Avant browser. We're glad you like it.

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Post by Jasmine » Tue May 22, 2012 2:31 am

:clap: Thanks for choosing Avant Browser.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com

Usman12
Windows Version: Windows 8
Avant Version: 2013
Default engine: 4.2
IE Version: 4.2
Skin: brown

Post by Usman12 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:58 pm

It was a bug under chrome engine. 171 has fixed this problem.And do you use the latest version ?Abel,
I'm using build 171. I'm not using the chrome rendering engine. I'm using the Firefox rendering engine.

________________________________________________________________________________________

We offer best quality learnalanguage - learn latin test papers and dumps materials. You can http://learnalanguage.com/ get our 100% guaranteed questions BBC’s languages to help you in passing the real exam of Foreign Service Institute