Request help with using Avant Browser here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 am
- Windows Version: 10 (64 bit)
- Avant Version: 2016 utimate latest
- Default engine: Firefox
- IE Version: IE11
- Skin: Crystal (may vary)
I don't know how you are set up. For me Outlook Express opens directly without any browser - it was set up through my ISP.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4380
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
View>customize buttons>standard buttons>Mail.pawncob wrote:Is it possible to assign a button to Mail (Outlook Express) rather than having to go through the Tools menu?