Request help with using Avant Browser here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 am
- Windows Version: Vista Home Ed. 32 bit
- Avant Version: 11.7 Build 45
- IE Version: 8
Full Screen/Desktop mode won't keep when restarting computer. This just happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. All the buttons that are normally at the top are now on the left side under a little "A" button. My computer also hangs up. Any help would be appreciated.(Downloaded 11.6 version in the meantime)
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4380
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
Which version of Avant do you use? We have fixed the full creen/desktop bug in 2014 build 1.
You need to change a skin. Right click the blank area on tab bar>skins>use the skins under dotted line.All the buttons that are normally at the top are now on the left side under a little "A" button.