Request help with using Avant Browser here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Avant Fanatic
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 am
- Windows Version: win7
- Avant Version: 2012 beta 8
- IE Version: ie9
Hello, great work. Avant Browser 2012 is great, I think it's my time to turn to Orca's new version from now.
I see this download video box hover over the right top corner, it's very annoying, where can I disable it? Thanks.
- Support Staff
- Posts: 4380
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am
- Windows Version: xp/win7 64/win8
- Avant Version: latest version
- Default engine: firefox/chrome/IE
- IE Version: 8/9/10
- Skin: aero glass/opal glas
Please go to Tools>AB Options>miscellaneous>uncheck the option:Enable download videos