Request help with using Avant Browser here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7244
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:40 pm
- Windows Version: 10
- Avant Version: 2016 Build 1
- Default engine: Firefox
- IE Version: 11
- Skin: Crystal
- Location: New York
Thats how it works... it stays in the outbox untill the person you sent it to reads it.
- Avantic Elite
- Posts: 1606
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:55 am
- Windows Version: WIN 7 64 BIT
- Avant Version: THE LATEST
- IE Version: 9
But it says sent to outbox for you to view i just deleted them there were 6 of the same i thought they were stuck or something anyway thanks for your info bro.
- Posts: 2295
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:45 pm
- Windows Version: Windows 7
- Avant Version: 2010 Bld 127
- IE Version: 8
- Location: T.O. Canada
Actually they stay in your outbox until the recepient logs onto the forum. It use to drive me crazy too.
To be Truly Loved is to Live, I HAVE Lived.
- Avant Fanatic
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:38 pm
- Windows Version: WinXP Pro
- Avant Version: AV11.7build46forever
- IE Version: IE.8
- Location: 4000 holes in Blackburn,Lancashire
Everything l`ve always wanted to know but never dare ask.......!
Love,Light and Peace