Bookmars open directly to new window or not at all

Request help with using Avant Browser here.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

toy4rick
Avant Version:

Bookmars open directly to new window or not at all

Post by toy4rick » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey gang,

I am running version 2010 Build 128 and the Bookmarks seem to be working differently than I remember and don't know when it changed. I used to be able to click on the bookmark and it would open in same tab, or click on the icon in the right corner to open to a new tab.

If I set the option to always open new bookmark in a new window, it opens to a new tab regardless of what part of the bookmark I click on. If I turn that option off, it only opens in current tab, even the icon on the right side of the bookmark.

What am I missing?

Toy4Rick

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Re: Bookmars open directly to new window or not at all

Post by Jasmine » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 am

Do you use IE favortes or Avant Bookmarks? Please check under tools->Avant Browser Options...->Miscellaneous

Seems it only take effects with Avant Bookmarks.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com