New to forum, but need help??

Request help with using Avant Browser here.

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

wurzel
Windows Version: XP Pro
Avant Version: 118
IE Version: IE8

New to forum, but need help??

Post by wurzel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi All knowledgeable Wizards of the Avant Forum

I too went and upgraded to the 2010 version (WHAT A MISTAKE) I use a considerable amount of open tabs some time as many as 40 at one time the older version had no issues okay slow to open but did open them all. New version refused to open them when it did most came up blank or page could no be found.

Upgrade install was done as follows removed older version - did registry clean - did defrag - and then downloaded and installed Avant Browser 2010 Build 122 9.15.2010, which I believe is the most up to date? Any way as I said big mistake so decided to go back to old faithful i.e. Avant Browser 11.7 Build 46. So removed 2010 version did registry clean - did defrag and then reloaded 11.7 after several minutes into trying to set up all my tabs and configuration how I like them AB closed down? No warning, no blue screen nothing just closed. It has been doing this now for several days it will run for 10mins or 1/2 an hour but then just closes.

If any one could advise what I am doing wrong, what I have missed I would be extremely grateful as I have wasted three days on this.

I have tried removing 11.7 again as above closed PC down and tried loading less tabs but still does not want to play ball.

I am not sure if this is in the right section, so please if not can it moved and not just deleted, as I don't want to change browsers. But I am unable to work with this one.

System build
Windows XP Pro service pack 3 all latest updates installed.
Memory 2GB
CPU 3.2.

As I said right at the beginning all was working fine until I upgraded.

Please help

wurzel

ReleaseRoderick
Avant Fanatic
Avant Fanatic
Windows Version: WinXP Pro
Avant Version: AV11.7build46forever
IE Version: IE.8

Re: New to forum, but need help??

Post by ReleaseRoderick » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 pm

hello wursal, I am not one of the "All knowledgeable Wizards of the Avant Forum" the most l can do is say Welcome on in to the Forum. One or two of the knowlegable souls will be along soon.
I think your prob lies in your Registry clean but wait, get some good info first.
Enjoy Avant, but yes, its a turbulant time right now.
Love,Light and Peace
ian

brawnymike
Avant Fanatic
Avant Fanatic
Windows Version: 7 (32 bit)
Avant Version: Ult 2013 bld 23
Default engine: Firefox
IE Version: 10
Skin: Aero Glass

Post by brawnymike » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm

You say you "removed older version - did registry clean - did defrag - and then downloaded and installed Avant Browser," which all sounds like best methodology to me. The one thing that I would do, additionally, is to do a computer reboot step post-defrag and pre-install. I don't know why that makes a difference, but it always has made for successful installs for me.

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 am

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes should have listed that reboot during the reg clean -- defrag -- and install.

wurzel

AkaRei
Semi-Fan
Semi-Fan
Windows Version: Win 7 64 pro
Avant Version: 11.8 build 122
IE Version: IE 9

Post by AkaRei » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I saw this issue over in bug reports. One of the older 2010s has a bug that transfers to other updates. If I find it I'll post it here or a mod will move this issue over into that forum.

AkaRei
Semi-Fan
Semi-Fan
Windows Version: Win 7 64 pro
Avant Version: 11.8 build 122
IE Version: IE 9

Post by AkaRei » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Post by Jasmine » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 am

wurzel wrote:Hi All knowledgeable Wizards of the Avant Forum

I too went and upgraded to the 2010 version (WHAT A MISTAKE) I use a considerable amount of open tabs some time as many as 40 at one time the older version had no issues okay slow to open but did open them all. New version refused to open them when it did most came up blank or page could no be found.

Upgrade install was done as follows removed older version - did registry clean - did defrag - and then downloaded and installed Avant Browser 2010 Build 122 9.15.2010, which I believe is the most up to date? Any way as I said big mistake so decided to go back to old faithful i.e. Avant Browser 11.7 Build 46. So removed 2010 version did registry clean - did defrag and then reloaded 11.7 after several minutes into trying to set up all my tabs and configuration how I like them AB closed down? No warning, no blue screen nothing just closed. It has been doing this now for several days it will run for 10mins or 1/2 an hour but then just closes.
The problem in Avant 2010 build 122 is pages are opened with blank? Could you post a screenshot?

When you uninstalled AB 2010 build 122, had you removed profiles as well? What if remove Avant Profiles and re-install 11.7 build 46?
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com

SaWaMa
Fan
Fan
Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 bit
Avant Version: Lastet (Always USB)
IE Version: 9.0

Post by SaWaMa » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 am

i saw this bug Jasmine 100000 of times..

on first run AB sur it open with blank page..

and many time when we want open link in new window AB.. the page still blank.. i need to re-open 2 or 3 time this link to can AB detect internet..

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi Jasmine and others

In answer to your questions.

Jasmine wrote: The problem in Avant 2010 build 122 is pages are opened with blank? Could you post a screenshot?
Reply: As I had stated I have removed Avant 2010 build 122 so unable to get screenshot.

Jasmine wrote: When you uninstalled AB 2010 build 122, had you removed profiles as well? What if remove Avant Profiles and re-install 11.7 build 46?
Reply: Did clean install removed all just backed up reopen .dat file 64 tabs is a lot to loose.

UPDATE -- UPDATE -- UPDATE

Have reloaded old faithful (11.7 build 46) and tried again still crashing, thought I would try something else went into the firewall program settings (AVG Internet Security) and removed the Avant permissions, and what should I find lurking was a rouge ybrowser.exe file. So I removed that tried to open Avant with only 6 tabs it try’s to load and AVG grants permission. And then all 6 pages open I have also loaded up Orca and this is working well with all 68 tabs open.

I have since loaded all 68 tabs into 11.7 build 46 which seem to be holding up, so the little rouge ybrowser.exe file in my firewall permissions could have been the issue.

I am running both Orca and Avant at the same time, which is playing havoc with my CPU running at 99% and memory running at 72%.

I will continue to run like this for the next day or two and come back let you all know the outcome.

Wurzel

Jasmine
Support Staff
Support Staff
Windows Version: windows sp3 2003 vista win7
Avant Version: Latest release
IE Version: IE9 8 7

Post by Jasmine » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 am

wurzel, OK~
SaWaMa wrote:i saw this bug Jasmine 100000 of times..

on first run AB sur it open with blank page..

and many time when we want open link in new window AB.. the page still blank.. i need to re-open 2 or 3 time this link to can AB detect internet..
Pages are open OK in other browsers?

I'm not sure whether this problem is related with the connection speed.
Please provide the following information before reporting problems:
Avant Version; System(also point out it is a 32 or 64-bit OS);IE; Memory Size; CPU Speed;
Optional: Firewall; Graphics Card

For the problems hard to replay, could you add me into your MSN or Skype list if you use either of them? The advantage is that you can let us know the situation in the first place by making some screenshots, sharing your screen or explaining the specific problems more clearly when they happen.
E-mail: Jasmine#avantbrowser.com(please repalce # with @)
MSN: dishmoon#msn.com

SaWaMa
Fan
Fan

Post by SaWaMa » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:25 am

[/quote]

Pages are open OK in other browsers?[/quote]
hi Jasmine

I can confirm 10000% for CPU .. (screenshot on attachment)

now 2 programs only runing on start bar: microsoft word 2007 and AB 122.. sometime this number jump to 60% with the same programs opened..

About blank.. yes .. on first AB runing .. can't detect internet.. my connection: DSL 512 .. and i confuse what i do to open pages.. i try to repear my network connection.. or refresh .. but after my close and re-open again.. AB work normaly..

(on other browser: IE8, Chrome, opera, firefox) no problem..

Also, when i use the search on AB bar... it open blank .. not all time.. but many time..
Attachments
cpu.JPG

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 am

UPDATE -- UPDATE -- UPDATE

It's a sad day here as we say goodbye to a good old friend? After a long battle trying to get AB back to it's normal service I have given up and removed it from my system. (fare well old friend)

Why did I remove it
Managed to get it to load all my 64 tabs then try to work with it and it just closed down no warning no windows blue screen of death, just gone. So I thought I would just get rid of it and one day in the future the great one will bring forth something that will work.

The good news
Any way it's not all bad news ORCA has replaced AB so if any of you out there are having issues I would suggest you try ORCA as it is sat here with a total of 64 tabs open yesterday I put over 80 tabs on it closed it down and then reloaded it a little slow but reopened all 80 tabs, so I am going to stick with this for now.

Only two niggles with ORCA one it does not retain the username or passwords for pages and it comes up with an annoying script error message when it first loads something to do with chrome?? I suppose I would need to put this on the ORCA forum??

What annoys me more than anything else no one seems to want to take ownership of these issues; I feel that there must be 100's if not 1000's of loyal AB users walking due to these issues. Come on oh knowledgeable Wizards of the Avant Browser speak to your loyal followers advise us what to do.

Till the next instalment

wurzel

kudos
Support Staff²
Support Staff²
Avant Version:

Post by kudos » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:01 am

Most users find Avant v2010 build 122 considerably faster then v11.7.46
Are you experiencing similar problems with Internet Explorer?

Reset IE (which will also repair Avant): Close all browsers then go to Control Panel >> Internet Options >> Advanced >> Reset

If there are still problems then please run a HiJackThis scan on your computer and post the results log here.

.:Volunteer support staff (regular user):.
I am not a member of the Avant / Orca development team
Please search this forum / the Wiki before posting questions
Forum Rules | Frequently Asked Questions | Active Topics

SaWaMa
Fan
Fan

Post by SaWaMa » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:54 am

for me i never see a browser soooo faster like 122

many bugs .. yes.. but can fixed with next version..

many said Chrome more fast.. for me AB have double speed..

for memory.. yes.. avant after few working .. take hard RAM sometime..

thanks kudos

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Windows Version: WIN 7 64 BIT
Avant Version: THE LATEST
IE Version: 9

Post by AXEMAN » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey guys it could be a virus fire just know crashed on me and it never ever has before. As i test for them as well. Did scans could not find anything. :)

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Kudos

HijackThis log as requested.

Please note that as I am only allowed 10 URL's I have replaced http with web_url

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 11:56:22, on 02/10/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Opware15.exe
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\MaxBlast\MaxBlastMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\MaxBlast\TimounterMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Maxtor\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTtrayp.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\LVComSX.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\System Backup 2010 Special Edition\program\dbhagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\OpAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.EXE
C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VideoAccelerator.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitdm.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\CPUusage.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\agent\bin\avgidsmonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitnet.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgfws9.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Mail Box Dispatcher 2\mboxd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgam.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Maxtor\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DiskRescue\UBDiskRescueSrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SPEEDB~2\VideoAcceleratorService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SPEEDB~2\VideoAcceleratorEngine.exe
C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\System Backup 2010 Special Edition\program\dbhservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
E:\New Downloads\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = web_url://www.bing.com/?pc=AVBR
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = web_url://www2.sainsburys.co.uk/aboutus/recruitment/Online+Application.htm?WT.svl=2&WT.seg_1=nav_secondary
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = web_url://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = web_url://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = web_url://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = web_url://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: btorbit.com - {000123B4-9B42-4900-B3F7-F4B073EFC214} - C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitcth.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: SBCONVERT - {3017FB3E-9A77-4396-88C5-0EC9548FB42F} - C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Downloader\Toolbar\tbcore3.dll
O2 - BHO: SearchPredictObj Class - {389943B0-C3A2-4E69-82CB-8596A84CB3DC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SEARCH~1\SEARCH~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5612.1312\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O2 - BHO: DAPIELoader Class - {FF6C3CF0-4B15-11D1-ABED-709549C10000} - C:\PROGRA~1\DAP\DAPIEL~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: GrabberObj Class - {FF7C3CF0-4B15-11D1-ABED-709549C10000} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPEEDB~1\Toolbar\grabber.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SpeedBit Video Downloader - {0329E7D6-6F54-462D-93F6-F5C3118BADF2} - C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Downloader\Toolbar\tbcore3.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Grab Pro - {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX3200] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC2.EXE /P19 "EPSON Stylus CX3200" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX3200"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Opware15] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Opware15.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanSoft OmniPage 15-reminder] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\Ereg\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ScanSoft\OmniPage15.0\Ereg\Ereg.ini
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MaxBlastMonitor.exe] C:\Program Files\Maxtor\MaxBlast\MaxBlastMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] C:\Program Files\Maxtor\MaxBlast\TimounterMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Maxtor Scheduler2 Service] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Maxtor\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VTTimer] VTTimer.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VTTrayp] VTtrayp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MediaFace Integration] C:\Program Files\Fellowes\MediaFACE 5.0\SetHook.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\LVComSX.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DBHAgent] C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\System Backup 2010 Special Edition\program\dbhagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [btbb_McciTrayApp] "C:\Program Files\BT Business Broadband Desktop Help\btbb\BTHelpNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OpAgent] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPage15\OpAgent.exe" /agent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LightScribe Control Panel] C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DownloadAccelerator] "C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.EXE" /STARTUP
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpeedBitVideoAccelerator] C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VideoAccelerator.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [WUAppSetup] C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\WUApp32.exe -v 0x046d -p 0x08b2 -f video -m logitech -d 10.5.1.2023 (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [WUAppSetup] C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\WUApp32.exe -v 0x046d -p 0x08b2 -f video -m logitech -d 10.5.1.2023 (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: configuration.ini (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: config_izgled.ini (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: config_position.ini (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: CPUusage.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: configuration.ini (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: config_izgled.ini (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: config_position.ini (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: CPUusage.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Startup: configuration.ini
O4 - Startup: config_izgled.ini
O4 - Startup: config_position.ini
O4 - Startup: CPUusage.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Orbit.lnk = C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitdm.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download by Orbit - res://C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/201
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Grab video by Orbit - res://C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/204
O8 - Extra context menu item: Do&wnload selected by Orbit - res://C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/203
O8 - Extra context menu item: Down&load all by Orbit - res://C:\Program Files\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/202
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie2.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_89C30F0F8BD011D2.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Flash - res://C:\Program Files\UnH Solutions\Flash Saving Plugin\FlashSButton.dll/210
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save YouTube Video - res://C:\Program Files\UnH Solutions\Flash Saving Plugin\FlashSButton.dll/217
O9 - Extra button: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\progra~1\speedb~2\sblsp.dll
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - web_url://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/QuickTime/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {4871A87A-BFDD-4106-8153-FFDE2BAC2967} (DLM Control) - web_url://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/versions/activex/dlm-activex-2.2.5.7.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - web_url://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - web_url://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll (file missing)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (avg9emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Firewall (avgfws9) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgfws9.exe
O23 - Service: AVG9IDSAgent (AVGIDSAgent) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: EpsonBidirectionalService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: Maxtor Scheduler2 Service (MaxSch2Svc) - Maxtor - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Maxtor\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
O23 - Service: Paragon System Backup Service - Paragon Software Group - C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\System Backup 2010 Special Edition\program\dbhservice.exe
O23 - Service: Uniblue DiskRescue - Uniblue - C:\Program Files\Uniblue\DiskRescue\UBDiskRescueSrv.exe
O23 - Service: VideoAcceleratorService - Speedbit Ltd. - C:\PROGRA~1\SPEEDB~2\VideoAcceleratorService.exe

--
End of file - 18252 bytes

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi Kudos and Gang

Could someone please view my HiJack this and advise if I have anything there that I should not have??

wurzel

kudos
Support Staff²
Support Staff²
Avant Version:

Post by kudos » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey Robert - sorry for not replying sooner but I haven't been around much lately.
You do have an awful lot running on your system - how much RAM do you have?

Something that did not look quite right was this:

Code: Select all

Try getting HiJackThis to remove those entries. If that fails, use LSP-Fix to remove "sblsp.dll".

There is lots of other stuff which is running that you probably don't need or use, but one step at a time..

.:Volunteer support staff (regular user):.
I am not a member of the Avant / Orca development team
Please search this forum / the Wiki before posting questions
Forum Rules | Frequently Asked Questions | Active Topics

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 pm

QUICK UPDATE.
Did a complete flat line of system, loaded up latest version of AB, loaded up 20 tabs all fine, closed AB reopened AB all tabs opened after a while, added more tabs (52) closed AB closed PC, restarted PC restarted AB with nothing else running, I now for some reason have AB trying to open over 100 tabs (it has doubled all the tabs) closed AB went into reopen .dat file and all tabs had been duplicated and had scores of gooblegook after them.
So I closed the reopen .dat file deleted it and tried again. Adding one tab at a time (real time consuming and a pain in the a@@) when I got to 25 tabs closed AB down saving all open tabs.

When I reopened all tabs came up only a small percentage open a page the rest were blank, reviewed the .dat reopen file and again loads of gooblegook after each url (can someone explain WHY?)

This is turning out to be a nightmare.

I have spent well over month trying to get this to work, why am I not getting any feedback from the top? I cant be the only one to have these issues?

FURTHER UPDATE.
Have removed 2010 version and replaced it with 11.7 build 46, will keep you all informed.