Recuva (pronounced "recover

You know about some neat piece of software? Post here!

Moderators: Support Staff², Support Staff, AvantGuard, Developer

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite
Windows Version: WIN 7 64 BIT
Avant Version: THE LATEST
IE Version: 9

Recuva (pronounced "recover

Post by AXEMAN » Sun May 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses! http://www.recuva.com/ http://forum.piriform.com You may have to register to get it not sure. I registered any way but as you can see this may help those that have lost or accidentaly deleted there passwords or favs that kinda thing seems to be a few people with that problem :) and it is freeware cause i already downloaded and so on. Let me know guys if you have a problem downloading i have it but i cannot post it that is a rule here .

kudos
Support Staff²
Support Staff²
Avant Version:

Re: Recuva (pronounced "recover

Post by kudos » Sun May 10, 2009 8:17 pm

All Piriform software is freeware. I have been using them for ages, and you may have noticed me recommending them occasionally to aid users.
The Piriform website products page wrote:Products from Piriform

CCleaner :: Optimization and Cleaning

CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download.

Defraggler

Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.

Recuva :: File Recovery

Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!
I also like the fact that each application is a standalone file, which is great for portability (check each product's "other builds" page for install free files).

.:Volunteer support staff (regular user):.
I am not a member of the Avant / Orca development team
Please search this forum / the Wiki before posting questions
Forum Rules | Frequently Asked Questions | Active Topics

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite

Post by AXEMAN » Mon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Sorry i didnot notice that you recomended it .I noticed quite a few people lost there bookmarks and such.So i saw that app and thought of those people so i posted it :)

AXEMAN
Avantic Elite
Avantic Elite

Post by AXEMAN » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:31 pm

hey bro use recuver pronounced recover have you used this ! http://www.recuva.com/ http://forum.piriform.com .You can this at either link it is made for recoving data that was accidently deleted or lost give that a try You can also find this here on the site in software reviews more info can be found there :)

angeldust
AvantGuard
AvantGuard
Windows Version: Windows 7
Avant Version: 2010 Bld 127
IE Version: 8

Post by angeldust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:10 am

Please do not bump your own sub.
Army Personnel Carriers with Big Gun
To be Truly Loved is to Live, I HAVE Lived. Image